- Be sure to calculate all small parcel and freight shipping charges before checking out on our website.
- All in-stock orders ship the same day, so long as they are received before 12:00 p.m. EST. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee shipment or delivery dates for any orders.
- Please enter a physical deliverable shipping address for your order.
- As all shipments require a signature upon delivery, carriers are unable to provide delivery to P. O. Boxes or unoccupied addresses.
- To lower your shipping costs, Display Connection ships most small orders from the warehouse location nearest to you.
- Slatwall and larger products are shipped using common carrier trucks. We require customers’ receiving labor upon curbside delivery to inspect and unload orders.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ORDERS SHIPPED VIA FREIGHT:
- Drivers are under no obligation to assist in unloading deliveries. Have receiving labor prepared at the time of delivery.
- Be sure to inspect the shipment for concealed damage while the truck driver waits.
- Signing for receipt of delivery indicates acceptance of merchandise and a clean inspection. Freight companies will deny any further claims of damaged or broken items.
- To accept a shipment with damages, mark the freight bill DAMAGED and ask the driver to call in for a claim number. This will expedite the freight claims process.
- Inform Display Connection immediately if you refuse a shipment so that we can authorize a return to repair the merchandise.
Small Parcel Shipments
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect goods upon delivery for shortages or damages.
- DO NOT throw away shipping boxes as FedEx will have to inspect these to process any and all claims.
Truck – Motor Freight Shipments
- In the case of damages incurred during transit via Common Carrier Truck, a freight claim must be filed with the Common Carrier. Display Connection does not accept liability for damages caused in transit.
- Inspect your shipment for damages before signing the delivery receipt. Customer must note any and all damage on the bill of lading when accepting a shipment or the carrier will not assume responsibility for the damage and refuse reimbursement.
- Customer must report concealed damage within 15 days of receipt to the common carrier. All packing materials must be made available for inspection and claims consideration.
- Please note that most carriers have implemented a Non-Commercial Delivery Charge. This $40 additional charge applies to deliveries to private residences, apartments, camps, mini-storage units, correction facilities, schools, churches or other locations not generally recognized as commercial establishments.